Saturday 27 August 2016

Pyjamas // August 2016

Hello Everyone! I am sure I am not the only one obsessed with pyjamas, right? A couple of weeks ago I spotted a pair of PJ's in Cotton On Body and I FELL in love with them, then yesterday mum surprised me by buying them and I love them so so much and I don't want to change out of them. Today I will share with you some photos of them and I will also leave a link at the bottom if you want to get them for yourself or someone else!











I am absolutely obsessed with these pyjamas and these ugg boots also from Cotton on Body. The pyjamas look super cute and are really comfortable. They are very silky and keep you warm but are also really thin so you won't get hot and it they will also be really good heading into spring. The ugg boots I have had for quite some time now are super soft, fluffy on the inside. They are hard on the bottom so they are fine to wear outside if you want (I wear them to dance as I have dance on Mondays from 8pm-9pm).

I recommend buying them pyjamas if you are aloud to whilst you still can because they are AMAZING. Thats it for this post, talk to you soon.


Love You All

Kayla xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig