Sunday 13 March 2016

My Carry On Essentials

Hey Girlies, it has been a long time since I blogged last and I am so sorry about that! Today I am here with my Airplane Carry On Essentials. I am going to Thailand in a week meaning I will have to sit on a plane for 8 hours straight meaning I need to take some things to keep me entertained. Today I will be sharing what I will be taking on the plane & I hope it helps you a bit aswell if you are going away soon.


 Passport: As I am flying overseas this is probably my most important thing to take. I legitimately cannot leave with out it.

Phone: Of course I need to take my phone for games, photos, music and just checking up on social media before and after the flight. 

Neck Pillow: I cannot go on a long haul flight with out a neck pillow especially when its a night time flight. This particular one is from Typo and is super cute and comfortable


Laptop: I like to take my laptop to write up some blog posts or watch some movies but mainly because I would rather have it in my backpack rather than in my suitcase. 

Headphones: Of course if you want to listen to music or watch movies you need to bring headphones. Personally I don't like the ones they provide you with so I take my own and these are the Frends Layla Rose Gold Headphones.


iPad: I love to take my iPad to play games and watch any movies that I may have downloaded but most of the time I just watch movies on the tv on the plane.

Book: Whenever I go away to a tropical place I tend to read a lot meaning I take about 3-4 books. I always take 1 on the plane just incase I want a break from watching movies and decide to read. One of the books I am taking is Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and I have heard so many good thing about it.


Notebook & Pens: I like to take a notebook just incase I ever feel like doodling or if I have any ideas I want to jot down I can.


Magazines: Before we leave for the flight or at the airport I love to pick up some magazines to read on the plane to keep me entertained.

Small Purse: I love to take a small purse where I can keep some money and anything important I don't want to loose (e.g. plane tickets)

Lip balm: When on a plane my lips seem to dry out a lot so I love to take a lip balm so I can moisturise my lips.

Lollies: Of Course I love to take lollies & snacks. This weekend my mum and I are going to a huge lolly shop and picking up heaps of snacks.

Gum: Gum is one of my number 1 essentials on a flight since it really helps when your ears pop so I love to take gum.

That is all of my Carry On Essentials, I worked really hard on this post and am quite proud of it and am super excited for the next posts to come. Make sure to follow me on instagram @kaylahopeblog to keep up to date with my life and see some amazing photos from my trip. 

Love You All

Kayla xx




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig