Sunday 6 December 2015

CHRISTMAS CAROLS | BLOGMAS DAY 6



Every year my mum & I always go to the carols. This year Summer & my cousin Ella came with me & it was so fun! I took heaps of photos & Summer, Ella & I had a mini photo shoot which I thought I would share with you guys.














ADVENT CALENDAR UPDATE:

TANYA BURR:

Today I got another lip gloss which I got really excited for because I absolutely love the other lipgloss. Today I received one called 'Bewitched' and it is a nice glossy plum purple.



THE BODY SHOP:

So I went shopping today & I was lucky enough. Like VERY lucky to get the new Body Shop Advent Calendar. Today I opened the first 6 days to catch up & I thought I would share all of them with you but I only included the photo of todays gift. On the first day I got a frosted cranberry shimmer lotion, Day 2 I got the Vitamin E moisture cream (which I am giving to my mum), Day 3 I got the Shea Butter Body Butter which Smells AMAZING, Day 4 I got a black eyeliner (which I am also giving to my mum), Day 5 I got the Green Tea Shower Gel which smells amazing & Finally Day 6 I got a small aqua/turquoise loofer which I have always wanted.


Thats it for today guys, tomorrow I have changed up my schedule & will be doing a haul for what I got today. It won't be that christmassy but I thought you guys might want to see what I got. Talk to you tomorrow.

Love You All

Kayla xx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig