Friday 4 December 2015

MY CHRISTMAS ESSENTIALS | BLOGMAS DAY 4



We all have our own essentials for each season & holiday & today I am going to be telling you my Christmas Essentials.

First thing is a Christmas Tree, it may seem TOO basic but it is an important part of Christmas in my opinion.

Advent Calendars. Along with the Christmas Trees, Advent Calendars are specific to Christmas. Whether you have a traditional chocolate one, a beauty one or a toy one they are defiantly an essential of mine.

Who doesn't love sitting down and watching a fantastic Christmas movie. My top 2 are Elf & Love Actually.

I love Music. Singing & Dancing around the house so why not listen to Christmas Music & sing & dance to that. Whether you are listening to songs or carols (yes there is a difference) It is defiantly my favourite part of Christmas.

My last essential is Christmas Pyjamas. I find they really get you into the Christmas Spirit and they make you want to wear your pjs all day long, even more!!! I got this Pyjama Set from Bardot Junior; The top is light pink and says 'Wake me up when it's Christmas' and come with matching light pink cheetah print shorts.



ADVENT CALENDAR UPDATE:

Today I got a nail file. This is probably my least favourite thing but I did need a new nail file.

That's it for today. I will see you guys tomorrow!!

Love You All

Kayla xx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig