Thursday 8 December 2016

Christmas Pyjama Fashion // Christmas 2016

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing with you my cute christmas pjs! I originally only had a nightie but as you saw in my haul the other day I picked up another pair! This blog post is another collab with Journey from "theoriginaljay" on instagram. She also did a post which was a haul so please go check it out. She is so lovely and am so happy she asked me to be apart of collabmas with her!!!!

I got this super cute nighty/tshirt dress from Cotton On Body. It has a reindeer (Rudolf) with a pom pom nose and is super cute! The reindeer socks are also from cotton on body and are so cute!










I also got these pjs from Cotton On Body (you can probably tell that I love Cotton On Body) and they are the cutest thing ever!






Also thought I would take this time to share with you the sunburn I got yesterday whilst at a waterpark... Even though I did apply every half hour, the sun still managed to burn my skin. It kills but I think it looks kinda funny (especially as these bathers create a perfect sunburn pattern haha not). I have applied heaps of aloevera and it is slowly fading luckily. A good thing though is that I got a tan on my stomach and legs! Im so happy as I never tan... I just burn (this photo explains it all)


Thats it for today! I hope you enjoyed and I will talk to you guys again soon!

Love You All

Kayla

Check out Journey! : www.journeyspeaks.wordpress.com
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig