Saturday 24 December 2016

Christmas Eve Q&A // Christmas 2016

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I hope your all as excited as I am (which is very excited). On Instagram I asked you for some questions, christmas related or not and I will be answering them today!


Christmas Day Evening 2015 (ft my Mum)


What's your favourite brand of clothing?

My favourite brand of clothing is probably cotton on or supre. They have the cutest clothes which are all good quality yet its still super cheap!

What christmas traditions do your family have?

Every Christmas Eve we have pizza for dinner which is something we have done since I was born and I would be so sad if we didn't have it one year. Every Christmas Day we wake up and open presents between myself, my mum and step dad then later on my whole family comes over, we eat lunch, swim and open presents.

What is your favourite christmas movie?

Either elf or the holiday!

Summer or winter?

Super hard question as I am one who loves spring and autumn but probably summer!

Favourite Tv Show?

Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf and The Vampire Diaries

Favourite colour?

Grey or pastel pink

If you could be any fictional character who would you be a why?

Super hard question and couldn't decide for ages but I have multiple character ideas. Malia from Teen Wolf: I think it would be cool to be a coyote and to be honest I just wanna hang with stiles. Bonnie from The Vampire Diaries: who doesn't want to be a witch and be best friends with damon salvatore! Mona from Pretty Little Liars: I love mona, she is my favourite character and (*spoiler*) even though I am not a mean person I would love to be A. My last character is Vee from the movie nerve, even though I would probably chicken out on most of the dares, it looks like so much fun (at the beginning) and bonus you get to be with dave franco (score!)

If you could move to any country and money wasn't a factor where would you go?

I probably wouldn't want to leave Australia since all my family are here but I would probably move to England.

Whats your favourite lush product?

Super hard question but not including bath products I would probably say, Soak & Float Shampoo Bar or Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. 

What is your favourite lush bath bomb?

I have multiple favourites including: So White, Intergalactic, Avobath & Golden Wonder

Favourite shop?

Lush or The Body Shop!

What's your dream job?

My dream job is probably to be an actress but its super unlikely so I would have to say a nurse. Either a midwife or a children's nurse in particular. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this Q&A and you learnt more about me! I hope you have a wonderful christmas and I would love if you would answer any of these questions down in the comments (the fictional character one in particular as it took me ages!) I will see you soon with a What I got for Christmas!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig