Wednesday 21 December 2016

Chocolate Chip Cookies // Christmas 2016

Hey guys, today I am going to share with you the recipe to the best cookies ever! Last week I decided to make some cookies and they turned out so good and have made them 2 more times since. I recommend making this cookies as they are delicious and when my friends came around they loved them!






Ingredients
150g of Butter, softened
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of white sugar
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence 
1 egg
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1 3/4 cup of self raising flour
As many or as little milk chocolate chips

Method:
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius or 160 degrees Celsius fan forces
2. Cream together the butter and the brown and white sugar until creamy
3. Add the vanilla and egg and combine together
4. Add salt and flour and mix until a doughy consistency 
5. Add in choc chips
6. Roll into balls as big or as little as you want
7. The original recipe says to bake for 8-12 minutes and I don't know if its just my oven but I found it takes at least 16 minutes for them to be perfectly cooked (just keep an eye on them)

This recipe is so simple but results in the most delicious cookies so I really recommend cooking these and giving them a try!

Love You All

Kayla xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig