Sunday 11 December 2016

Gift Wrapping // Christmas 2016

Hey guys, this year I am in charge of the christmas wrapping again meaning I thought I would share with you how I'm wrapping the presents this year. Whilst I was scrolling through the cotton on website I found some cute wrapping paper that matched the tree (yes I had to get matching wrapping paper) so I bought it along with some string/twine and gift tags. 























The wrapping I bought is from Cotton On. They are so cute and I am obsessed with the pink ones as they have the cutest christmas design. The twine and gift tags are also from cotton on (typo) and are super cute!

I hope you enjoyed this post and helped you with your wrapping ideas. I will talk to you again soon!

Love You All

Kayla xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig