Sunday 25 December 2016

What I Got for Christmas 2016

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful christmas and an amazing day! My day was amazing and I am so sad it is already over, the countdown to christmas 2017 has begun! Today I will be sharing with you what I recieved on Christmas Day from my family. I was certainly spoiled and didn't expect to get as much as I did! I am not trying to brag but I love hearing what other people got for christmas so I thought I would share what I got with you!


I got the cutest Rose Gold Pandora Tiara Ring and I am absolutely in love with it!


I got the Halloween Great Balls of Bicarb Gift Set from the lush kitchen and 2 pumpkin bath bombs.

Halloween Great Balls of Bicarb Contains: Jacko Bath Bomb, Magic Bath Bomb & The Enchanter Bath Bomb



Jester Gift Set from Lush contains: Jester Reusable Bubble Bar, Santasaurus Reusable Bubble Bar, Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb & Monsters Ball Bath Bomb.


36 pack of Staedler Triplus fineliners! Literally the best pens ever!


Zoella Lifestyle Notebook and Pencils. The notebook is the cutest thing ever!



Lush Santa's Little Helper Gift Set: Butterbear Bath Bomb, Santa's Belly Shower Jelly, Elf on the Shelf Fun & Father Christmas Bath Bomb.



Super cute toiletry/pencil case/makeup bag from Country Road


Zoella Lifestyle travel mug and mittens.


Reed Diffuser from Ecoya


(don't have a photo of actual earrings) I got a pair of rose gold small hoop earrings.


Zoella Lifestyle Lazy Days Gift Set with fuzzy socks and a candle


Lush Father Christmas Gift Set Contains: Golden Wonder Bath Bomb (one of my favs), Northern Lights Bath Bomb, Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb, So White Bath Bomb (one of my favs also) and Father Christmas Bath Bomb.


I actually can't believe I got an erin condren planner! I can't tell you how excited I am to start using this next year! I got the vertical neutral and it has my name on the front!


I got a couple sticker kits to use in my new erin condren planner! 


The cutest navy blue and white striped round towel from cotton on


T-shirts from Supre


Pyjamas from Supre (these shorts are literally the softest pj shorts I have ever felt, usually pj shorts aren't that soft but omg these are!!)


T-shirts from Sports Girl


Shorts from Supre


Dress from Cotton On


Jumpsuit from cotton on


White Dungarees from Cotton On


Denim Dungarees from Sports Girl


White jeans from super (something I really wanted!!)


Sugg Life Rewind Calendar and Olive Green Jumper (the order didn't arrive in time so mum just printed out photos and handed me an envelope)


Jumpsuit from Sports Girl


Off the shoulder top from witchery


A PASTEL PINK KITCHEN AID ARGH! I LITERALLY DID NOT THINK I WOULD GET THIS BUT OMG I AM SO FLIPPEN HAPPY AND CANNOT WAIT TO START USING IT!!!!


When ordering the kitchen aid my mum got a free ice-cream maker attachment which is so cool and can't wait to start making some homemade ice-cream!


I got a pastel pink clarisonic plus an origins face mask, overnight face mask and cleanser!



The last thing I got is a tripod which I am so happy about and will now be doing a lot more outfit posts!

I am extremely lucky and am grateful for everything I got. I know I did receive a lot but I am in love with it all and I can't believe what I ended up getting! Comment down below what you recieved for christmas and I will talk to you again soon!

Love You All

Kayla xx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig