Friday 3 February 2017

My 13th Birthday Party

On the 31st of January I turned 13 and on the 28th I had my birthday party. I invited 9 friends where we swam in my pool, jumped on a jumping castle, ate heaps of junk food and stayed up until 5 in the morning. I had such an amazing time and before everyone arrived I took a few photos that I thought I would share with you. Most of the photos are of a lollie board that my sister Amy made for me, she filled it with lollies, chocolate, fruit skewers, popcorn and more. We didn't expect to eat it all but by the next day there was basically nothing left. I hope these photos would inspire you for a birthday party of your own and have the best time ever with your friends because I know I did. 













I know 13 may seem a bit old to have a jumping castle but at multiple of my friends birthday parties last year we had them and we just deflated and climbed on it and sat on the roof. We also laid on it with our pillows and blankets until quite late. 

I hope you enjoyed this blog post! Please go check out the other blog post I put up where I shared with you what I got for my birthday! Thanks for reading and I will talk to you soon! 
Share:

4 comments

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig