Wednesday 16 December 2015

MY CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS | BLOGMAS DAY 16


Christmas time comes around every year, you experience it every 365 days so you are bound to have a couple of traditions. Today I will be sharing my traditions with you!

A tradition I have done since I was about 3-4 is having Pizza for Dinner on Christmas Eve. We go out, grab pizza & also make sure to leave a piece for Santa.

Once I have opened all my presents I instantly call my cousin Ella who is the same age as me. We tell each other what we got then sometimes I go around aswell whilst my mum & step dad get everything ready for lunch!

My parents are split so I swap between my mums & dads for Christmas Lunch but majority of the time I stay at my mums. The whole family comes over to our house. us kids go in the pool, the adults chat & then we have a huge Lunch!

My cousins & I love comparing our presents. After lunch we open all our presents from our extended family & then we compare what we got with each other. 

I don't know if this is a Tradition but majority of Christmas's we never eat dinner since we are all so full from lunch!

Every year a couple of days before Christmas my mum, cousin Ella & I go christmas light searching. I will be doing a separate post on this though!

ADVENT CALENDAR UPDATE:

The Body Shop:

Today I got the Vitamin E Night Cream which I am giving to my mum.

Thats it for today, again I know I was meant to do the Gift Guide for Him but once I started typing up the post I realised I had nothing so I won't be doing that post anymore I am sorry. I will be back tomorrow with another post though!! 

Love You All

Kayla xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig