Monday 7 December 2015

HUGE SHOPPING HAUL | BLOGMAS DAY 7


When I firstly planned Blogmas I made every post Christmas related but yesterday I went Christmas shopping & cheekily I got a lot of things for myself too. I thought since I got so much I would share it with you guys.

I went to Lush which is probably one of my favourite stores and I decided to get a couple of bath bombs & bubble bars.


I got my favourite bath bomb which is the Sex Bomb Bath Bomb. Not only does it smell amazing it also looks amazing.


I also decided to pick up a couple of things from the Christmas collection since when it gets cold & bath weather I can try them out. I decided to get the Candy Mountain Bubble Bar & it smells amazing!


The last thing I got from Lush is the ButterBear Bath Bomb which also smells amazing & look how cute it is!!

I really love painting my nails it probably my favourite thing to do on the holidays (since I can't wear nail polish to school) so I decided to buy some new nail polish to paint my nails with. 


I first got these 2 Nail Polishes from Sports Girl in a lovely Magenta Colour & a Plum Purple Colour


A needed a new base coat & top coat so I also got them.


I also got some beautiful glittery nail polishes for the Christmas season!

I decided to have a look in Mecca Maxima & have a look in the Soap & Glory Section. I decided to get the Flake Away Body Scrub which is amazing & smells delicious & the Heel Genius which also smells devine & works wonderfully.


I didn't like the scent of any of the Soap & Glory Body Butters so I found this Australian Soap & Glory (like a copy) Body Butter called Dirty Works Supreme Cream.


When I was in Target I got this facemask which is for red & sensitive skin (which I have both of) & this is probably my favourite facemask ever! Not only does it do what it says, it has actually also made me look more tanned!


As I said in yesterdays post I was very lucky enough to get The Body Shop Advent Calendar which I absolutely love so much!


I got this white top from Supre which goes down just past my bottom & I love this top so much. I feel it looks really good on me & also it was only $5!


I am currently in Grade 6 & will be finishing Primary School next week & going to high school next year. So I have my graduation next Tuesday so of cause I had to get a dress. I got this navy blue dress from Dotti & I am so happy with my choice.


ADVENT CALENDAR UPDATE:

Tanya Burr:

Today I got another Eye Shimmer Pot in Starry Night & it is a Glittery Grey; perfect for a smoky eye


The Body Shop:

Today I got the Vitamin E Toner which I used this morning & its amazing!


Thats it for today guys sorry if you didn't really like the non Christmas related post. I also got heaps of presents for people but didn't want to share just incase they saw this post. Tomorrow I will be back with another Christmas related post. Talk to you tomorrow!

Love You All

Kayla xx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig