Friday 11 December 2015

CHRISTMAS CHOCOLATE BROWNIES | BLOGMAS DAY 11


Today I am back with another baking post. This time being Christmas Chocolate Brownies. I love brownies, I love the crispness on the outside and the gooeyness on the inside. When they are Christmas Themed they are even more better!


YOU WILL NEED:

BROWNIES:
- 250g of Butter
- 2 Cups (430g) of Caster Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups (225g) of Plain Flour
- 3/4 (80g) of Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract

DECORATION:
- Chocolate Frosting (I used Betty Crockers Pre made Chocolate Frosting)
- Christmas Sprinkles

1. Preheat Oven to 180°C & Line a Pan with Non Stick Baking Paper
2. Melt Butter (either over saucepan or microwave) & pour into bowl
3. Stir sugar into the butter & add all 4 eggs, one at a time. Mix until mixture is thick & glossy
4. Sift the Flour & Cocoa Powder over the mixture. Stir until well combined
5. Add Vanilla Extract & Spread mixture onto your prepared pan
6. Bake for 30 minutes then set aside to completely cool
7. Cut brownie into large triangles
8. Frost the top with frosting and add sprinkles.

Scrumptious!


ADVENT CALENDAR UPDATE:

Tanya Burr:
Today I got another Lip Gloss in Candy Cane Lane. It is a very bright hot pink.



The Body Shop:
Today I got a Shea Butter Shower Cream. 



That's it for today guys! I am currently driving home from the Taylor Swift Concert & it was absolutely amazing! I will be talking about it in more depth in a post coming soon! As I'm writing this it is 11:30 at night (still the 11th) & I am so tired! I am now going to have a nap until we get home.

Love you all

Kayla xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig