Wednesday 9 December 2015

GIFT WRAPPING | BLOGMAS DAY 9



Not only do you have to get presents you also have to wrap them. This year I was named in charge of  all the presents coming from my mum, stepdad & I.  I have to go get the presents & wrap them all so I thought it would be a great idea to do a post about how I am wrapping the gifts I am giving. 







This year I got most of my wrapping accessories from Typo except for the tags which are from Myer. I opted for plain craft paper, craft paper with a pattern print & a gold & white polk a dot aqua wrapping paper. I wanted to go full out with my wrapping this year so I decided to add ribbon & twine (I don't have a photo of the twine since I ran out but you can picture what it looks like) to my presents.








ADVENT CALENDAR UPDATE:

Tanya Burr:

Today I got another pair of eyelashes in Party Girl.




The Body Shop:

Today I got the Elder Flower Unperfumed Eye Gel (which I am giving to my mum)
!

Thats it for today! I will talk to you tomorrow!

Love You All

Kayla xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig