Saturday 12 December 2015

CHRISTMAS TAG | BLOGMAS DAY 12


When I was planning my blogmas posts I remembered that you don't know much about me. I haven't told you much about myself so I thought how can I tell you more about me whilst keeping it Christmassy. I then came across a post on a blog titled "The Christmas Tag" so today I will be doing the Christmas Tag.

1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE?

Definitely Elf, for sure! I am actually watching it on TV as I write this!

2. WHERE DO YOU USUALLY SPEND CHRISTMAS DAY?

My parents are split so I swap between going to my dads or to my mums. I mostly stay at my mums for Christmas & the whole family comes over to our house. We go in the pool, eat lunch, hand out presents & eat more!

3. FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS SONGS?

'Do They Know Its Christmas' By Band-Aid 
'Santa Tell Me' By Ariana Grande
'Jingle Bell Rock' (always seem to brake out in the Mean Girls Dance)

4. CAN YOU NAME ALL OF SANTAS REINDEER?

Wait let me sing Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer... Dasher, Prancer, Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Donna, Vixen, Rudolf.

5. CHRISTMAS TREE REAL OR FAKE?

We have always had a fake tree but I personally like Real better. I love that they have a scent but for now I will just stick with candles.

6. BE HONEST: DO YOU LIKE GIVING OR RECEIVING PRESENTS BETTER?

Being completely honest I have no idea. I love giving presents & watching their faces light up, it makes me feel so happy & warm inside. But I can't lie I do love receiving to, thinking about the thought & effort that they went to is amazing.

7. BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT YOU HAVE EVER RECEIVED?

The best present I got was probably my Macbook Air that I got 2 years ago. I didn't use it much at first but in last year it has got so much use. I use it to type up my posts aswell!

8. WHAT WOULD BE YOUR DREAM PLACE TO VISIT FOR CHRISTMAS?

In Australia we have our Christmas in the Summer so I would definitely love to go somewhere where its cold. Where it snows & where you wear ugly christmas sweaters. I would choose New York.

9. PRO OR FAIL WRAPPER?

I am probably in between. My mum is definitely the pro in our family but I have gotten better. It depends what I am wrapping, the shape & the size.

10. WHAT MAKES CHRISTMAS SPECIAL TO YOU?

Christmas is basically the only time I have my family all together. Seeing my family & spending time with them, chatting & having fun is something I always look forward to.

11. FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS FOOD?

My nan always brings roast along with pudding, custard & turkey. I personally don't like pudding so I just go for the custard & that is probably my favourite. I also love her roast.

12. DO YOU OPEN YOUR PRESENTS CHRISTMAS EVE OR CHRISTMAS MORNING?

I open mine Christmas morning. In the late afternoon we receive/open our presents from our extended family.

ADVENT CALENDAR UPDATE:

Tanya Burr:

Sadly this is the final door on the Tanya Burr Advent Calendar so for the very last & final day I received a nail polish in Carnival Night. It is a purple colour with multicoloured glitter & sequins.



The Body Shop:

Today I got the Almond Hand & Nail Cream.



Thats it for today I guys I hope this helped you learn more about me. I can't believe it is only 13 more days till Christmas that is less than 2 weeks! How crazy is that. Talk to you tomorrow!

Love You All

Kayla xx





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig