Tuesday 1 December 2015

ITS DECEMBER?! | BLOGMAS DAY 1



I don't know about you but I love Christmas, it is defiantly my favourite time of the year. Not only do I love Christmas Day but I also love the lead up, the excitement. As today is the first of December, the countdown begins.

This month I am participating in Blogmas where I will be posting EVERYDAY leading up to Christmas but lucky you I am actually going to post on both Christmas Day & Boxing Day. They will all be Christmas related ranging from Food to Lifestyle to Fashion & to Beauty.

One of my favourite things about the countdown is Advent Calendars. This year I got the 'Deck The Hauls 12 Days of Christmas Beauty Calendar' By Tanya Burr. I will be opening a door every second day & telling you what I got in that days post.

Today I got an Eye Shimmer Pot in Creme Brûlée which is a glitter bronze.



I will defiantly try my hardest to post everyday leading up to Christmas but if there is a reason I can not I will let you know on either Twitter and Instagram and post 2 the next day. I hope you understand if there are days like this but remember there will always be 26 posts (including today) I promise you that.

I hope you are excited for the next 25 Posts & I will talk to you tomorrow!

Love You All

Kayla xoxo


Twitter: kaylahxpe
Instagram: kaylahxpe
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig