Monday 14 December 2015

GIFT GUIDE FOR HER | BLOGMAS DAY 14


I am back again with a Christmas related post. Today I am doing a Gift Guide for her. I don't know about you but when I was figuring out what I was going to get everyone I struggled. I am here today to stop your struggle & give you some ideas on what to get her. 

Some of these things are specific & may only be exclusive to Australia but I am sure you can get similar things by different brands all across the world.

PETER ALEXANDER PYJAMAS. I love Peter Alexandar PJs, they have brilliant designs that are so cute, they are so comfortable & are quite affordable. I decided to buy a pair of shorts that are blue & have this really cute gingerbread print on them. Also look at the packaging these shorts came in!!




Again I understand that Peter Alexandar isn't available in other countries but you can take the idea to get someone some cute Pyjamas for Christmas.

LORNA JANE BOOK. I went Christmas shopping the other day & my mum decided to look in Lorna Jane for my auntie. I was having a look around & I decided to look at a book written by Lorna Jane herself. I flicked through it & fell in love. If you have someone in your family (or a friend) that wants to be more active/healthy but would rather watch netflix & chill this is the perfect present for her. It is basically filled with inspirational quotes, motivational photos, food ideas & exercise ideas.

CANDLES. This idea is quite obvious, I have candles on my christmas list & I would be so happy if I received any. In America obviously you would go for Bath & Body Works & the UK can go for Yankee Candle. They aren't available in Australia so I would recommend candles from Cotton On Body & Mercer Reid (available at Adairs).

COLOURING BOOK. Adult Colouring Books are really in at the moment. They help you relax & get your mind off things so I would really recommend getting this. Also you can get themed Adult Colouring Books, I decided to get a Harry Potter one for my friend who is obsessed with Harry Potter. 

CALENDAR OR DIARY. It is nearly a new year so why not get someone a Calendar or Diary to plan in. For Calendars I recommend Kikki K & Typo & for Diaries Typo again. I found the cutest diary in Forever New on the Weekend which I really really would love to receive. I will be using a diary next year to stay on top of all my school work & another for all my blog related things.

LUSH GIFT SETS. Lush is absolutely amazing & as I have said so many times Lush is one of my favourite stores. In the Christmas time they come out with loads of different boxes/sets for a very affordable price. The boxes are so cute & come with an amazing selection of products.

ADVENT CALENDAR UPDATE:

THE BODY SHOP:

Today I got another Love Heart soap. This time it was a boring white & it sort of smells disgusting...

Thats it for today lovelies, I hope this helped you guys with buying gifts for the girls. I will talk to you tomorrow!

Love You All

Kayla xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig