Wednesday 2 December 2015

MY CHRISTMAS TREE!!! | BLOGMAS DAY 2



What comes to mind when you think about Christmas? Presents? Food? Santa? Personally I think Christmas Trees. Those green things you decorate around Christmas, Yeah them. In this post I am going to be talking about my tree & how I decorate it.

Personally I go the fake route. My mum & I find it much easier & looks slightly better. The only downside is that there is no scent but thats what candles are for, right?



My Mum & I like to decorate our tree full out! We choose a theme (this year was pastels & silver) & jam pack the tree with baubles.

Most of the decor is either from Target or Myer & are all quite cheap











The First Thing I do is add Baubles


AND MORE BAUBLES!! I then add the bead & lights & then I have a finished product



Please note that when I took this photo we hadn't put the lights up yet but imagine flashing white lights draped around.

I have decided to open Tanya's Advent Calendar the first 12 Days rather than every second day because its to hard to wait.

Today I got a Mini Lip Gloss in Macaroon. It is a glittery pinky coral & the packaging is GORGEOUS.


Thats it for today guys! Make sure to tweet me or tag me in photos of your Christmas Tree because I would love to see them. Talk to you tomorrow!!

Love You all

Kayla xoxo







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig