Thursday 3 December 2015

CHRISTMAS ROOM DECOR | BLOGMAS DAY 3


There is something about decorating my room that makes me happy. Especially in the Christmas Time. Replacing objects with others, buying new things.

Today I am going to be telling you ways you can decorate your room for the Christmas Time. I decorated my room a couple of weeks ago & every time I walk in I feel calm, relaxed, christmassy & I want you to feel that way too.

My First Decor Item is a Christmas Tree. Since I can't really fit a proper Christmas Tree in my Room, my Mum bought me a smaller tree from target and it looks amazing.


We all know the Christmas Colours, Red & Green so a simple red & green decoration. Red or Green Cushions, Bedding or Photos. Personally I went mostly Red over Green but there is still small touches.


Not Only are Advent Calendars Fun but they are also great decoration. Since Advent Calendars are aimed at Christmas why not put them on show. 


Since you are going to be putting away some things why not put them in Christmas designed boxes & place them around the room.


I know my room is filled with Christmas related teddies & statues & I feel like this is one of my favourite ways to decorate. 



My final decoration idea is Christmas Cards. You can sit them on a shelf or somewhere else but I chose to make use of a blank wall. Using twine & reindeer pegs, I hung up Christmas Cards & it looks AMAZING!




ADVENT CALENDAR UPDATE:

Day 3: Today I got a Nail Polish in Under The Sea. It is a Dark Glittery Blue mixed with small Green & Silver Sequins. Can you also just look at the packaging! It is literally nail polish goals!!



Thats it for today I hope you enjoyed todays post & I hope it helped you with your Christmas decorating. Talk to you tomorrow!

Love You All

Kayla xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig