Friday 1 July 2016

Lush Soak & Float Shampoo Bar Review

Hello Everyone! As I said in a post a while back I am here reviewing the Lush Soak & Float Shampoo Bar. As I told you in my Hair Doctor Hair & Scalp Mask Review (click here to read that) I emailed lush customer care which were amazing and they recommended this shampoo for my dry and flaky scalp. 



One of Lush's many creations is their solid shampoo bars. They are a shampoo in a solid form as the name suggests and is meant to last up to 80 washes. When I first heard about these I wasn't very convinced, I thought they would disintegrate and be gone in a couple of days and wouldn't lather much. As I have very thick hair I always look for a shampoo that lathers and foams up a lot and after purchasing this I was not expecting it to but I was proven wrong when trying it out.

The Soak & Float Shampoo Bar is great for helping flaking, itching or sore scalps due to the cade oil it contains which is fantastic foe healing the scalp due to its healing and antimicrobial properties. It also uses lavender and rose for their soothing and calming effects.  

This Shampoo bar really helps soothe and relax my scalp and relieves the soreness and itch I usually have before washing. Not exaggerating at all this shampoo leaves my hair squeaky clean, literally, after washing it out when running my hairs down my hair it squeaks. I also find this shampoo tames my frizziness and baby hairs/fly aways which is something I needed since my hair is super frizzy. As I said earlier on I wasn't expecting it to last very long but I have probably washed my hair with this shampoo abut 10ish times and it hasn't shrunk or gone down in size at all.

To use I simply rub the shampoo bar onto my hair and work it into my scalp and ends, this shampoo lathers easily which makes washing my hair ten times easier. 

I would recommend picking up one of Lush's Shampoo Bars. They are a great value for money since they last a very long time and are definitely worth it. They leave my hair feeling clean for a long period of time which is fantastic as my hair seems to get greasy quite quickly. If you have trouble with dandruff prone skin I would highly recommended for you since it has really minimised my dandruff and relieved the itch and soreness I used to get quite regularly!! 

I know this post is quite short but I have another post going up tomorrow and Sunday for you along with 2 next week. 

Love You All

Kayla xx 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig