Sunday 12 June 2016

Winter Go To Outfit // Fluffy Grey Vests & White Long Sleeves

Hey Guys! Today I will be doing a fashion related post! So as you probably know it is winter here in Australia meaning the long sleeves, jeans, jumpers and cute jackets come out. Today I will be sharing with you one of my favourite outfits!


This outfit contains a cute grey fluffy vest from Supre, a plain white long sleeve top from Target and some light blue jeans from Supre. This outfit is super warm and cozy and is perfect for the freezing cold days we have had lately in Victoria. 


I absolutely love this vest, is super soft and fluffy on the inside and is a grey on the outside which I love. If I could only wear 1 colour clothing it would be grey! The hood of this vest has this grey fluffy fur like hair thing on the edge (hahaha what the hell?!) I don't know but I find it makes the vest 10x cuter! You can also get this vest in black if you prefer that!


These jeans from supre aren't the comfiest jeans I have worn in my life since they are quite restricted and don't let you move and bend around that much. They are a beautiful light blue and are super high waisted and sit just above my belly button. 

I love this outfit and I love to pair it with some converse, adidas or nikes. This outfit is super comfortable and can be worn casually or formal,







whatever suit you. Thats it for this post everyone! If you would like to check out these items I will leave the links down below if I can find them! Talk to you soon!

Love You All

Kayla xx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig