Saturday 19 December 2015

MY CHRISTMAS DAY PLANS | BLOGMAS DAY 19



Hello! Today I will be sharing with you my Christmas Day Plans. Of course the day might not end up going exactly to plan but this is a little run down of what is probably going to happen.

I am going to my dads Christmas Eve so I will be sleeping & waking up there. Around 8am-9am I will go back to my mums & open my presents from Santa, my mum & my step dad. We then are going to breakfast at my step sisters (step dads daughter) house & exchanging gifts. 

After breakfast I will come back home & mum will prepare for Christmas Lunch since the whole family comes to ours. I will probably either fiddle with my presents or go to my cousin Ellas for half an hour. 

At about 11-11:30 my whole family comes over including my nan & pop, my cousins, aunties & uncles. Us kids normally go in the pool whist the adults chat. We talk about our gifts, comparing & explaining. 

Eventually a huge feast lunch is served, us kids sit outside whilst the adults eat in. After everyone is finished there lunch it is time to exchange gifts. Everyone sits in the living room as I hand out all the presents. I love handing out the presents, because even if they aren't from me I like seeing their faces as they hold it, see it & unwrap it.

Once everyone has received & opened their gifts, my nan serves pudding with custard. Personally I don't like Christmas Pudding so I just get a bowl of hot custard. Us kids normally stay inside in the living room looking at all our gifts.

Eventually everyone goes home & we start cleaning up. I move all my gifts into my room & start taking photos for my post going up on Christmas Day. I will probably then write that & post it for all of you to read. 

The rest of the day/night my family & I just like to relax & chill, I like to spend the rest of the day with my family since that is what Christmas is about. 

ADVENT CALENDAR UPDATE:

The Body Shop:

Today I got the Fuji Green Tea Body Lotion which I am really happy with because I love the scent & have been using the body wash non stop!

Thats it for today, I hope you enjoyed todays post. Tomorrow I will probably get up to a bit of baking & post that for all of you!

Love You All

Kayla xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig