Thursday 17 December 2015

MY CHRISTMAS MEMORIES | BLOGMAS DAY 17



Today I thought I would share with you some of my Christmas Memories. From the lead up, to Christmas Morning or anytime during the day. These things range from 8 years to 1 year ago basically things I can still remember.

First thing is one year, probably about 3-4 years ago I put a huge doll that I could play with its hair on my Christmas List. So I don't use a stocking mine is more a sack, when I woke up Christmas Morning I saw some sort of stand covered by my stocking. I firstly thought it was a Guitar Stand because I also asked for a Guitar but once I pulled the sack off I literally screamed and jumped out of my skin. It was a really creepy face with real hair attached starring at me. It was creepy.

My nana used to have this Santa statue that dances and sings. She placed it in the front room every year until I was like 6. Every time I went to nans and had to walk past the room I sprinted so fast because I thought it was going to start chasing me.

An obvious memory is waking up at 2am. Waking up and yelling at mum every 10 minutes asking if I could get up but last year I woke up at 8am...

Tomorrow is my last ever day at Primary School, I am probably going to cry since all my friends are going their separate ways. I have also got even more excited for Christmas since I found out that Christmas day is meant to get to 40 Degrees Celsius. I hate when Christmas is cold well when it is in Australia since it is meant to be hot. Last year it only got to mid twenties & it was freezing. On Christmas I love going in the pool & you can't when its freezing. What I say is if you want it to be cold make it cold & snow but if it is meant to be hot then make it hot, really hot.

ADVENT CALENDAR UPDATE:

The Body Shop:

Today I received the Wild Argan Oil Body Wash which I was surprised by because I thought Argan Oil was for your hair but it smells amazing.

Thats it for today, talk to you tomorrow!!

Love You All

Kayla xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig