Friday 2 December 2016

My Christmas Wishlist // Christmas 2016

Hello everybody! Today I am here sharing with you my christmas Wishlist for 2016. I did this last year and a lot of you loved it so I thought I would do it again. I know a lot of people get hate for these types of posts or videos and I just want to put it out there that I don't want to come across spoilt and done expect to get all of these. Every year my mum asks me to make a list of things I would like to receive so I thought I would share it with you just incase you are struggling on what to put on your christmas list or are unsure what to get someone else. 


Pastel Pink Kitchen Aid

As you have probably predicted from all my baking posts I love to bake. When baking I use my mums 15 year old electric mixer and it is kind of falling to pieces. If I do receive this which I would be so grateful for as it is super expensive it would be shared between my mum and I as she bakes ALOT.

Canon 700D & Tripod

This isn't something I NEED as I have a camera that works quite well but I would love to receive it. I have gotten so much use out of my camera for blog posts and just photos and would love a new camera. For all my outfit posts I position my camera on a bench near the entryway of my house and video myself and later transfer the videos and screenshot them so they are photos. It takes a lot of time especially because the entry way is super dark so having a tripod would make it so much easier as I would be able to take photos (or videos) anywhere.

Erin Condren Life Planner & Sticker Kits

I am a very organised person and hate being unorganised and unprepared. I received 3 planners last christmas which was a little too much considering I had to use another total separate one for school but somehow I managed to use 2/3 of them consistently all through out the year (sadly the other was neglected in June). The Erin Condren Planners are amazing and if you are like me or know someone who loves being organised and planning ahead I would recommend checking them out. Yes, they are quite pricey but in my opinion they look worth it. If you haven't heard about the erin condren planner then you wouldn't know about planner sticker kits. One day I came across a video of someone planning their week in the erin condren planner using full sticker kits and covering the whole thing in stickers. Some people may think whats the point of spending a huge amount of money on a planner that you are going to cover in stickers anyway? Well, the whole thing isn't covered, the design and layout still is there. So for christmas along with the planner I would love to receive sticker kits from etsy stores such as ScribblePrintsCo, TheGlamPlanner, CaressPress, TheStickyStation, EvieLouandCo and ShopJessicaHearts. All their sticker kits are absolutely gorgeous and I would love to receive them. 

Lush Wow Gift Set

I am obsessed with Lush as you would know if you follow me on Instagram. The Lush Wow Gift Set contains basically every product from their christmas range. It is hella pricey but is so worth it considering what you get inside.

2XU Compression Tights in Black/Silver

Not only do 2XU's look super cute they are also comfy and perfect when doing sport. I do netball and dance and even though they wouldn't be worn to dance they will be worn ALOT to netball training and just casually as they are so good (don't know how to describe them because you can't really describe them as being adorable haha)

Pandora Ring

Pandora rings are absolutely adorable and I would be honoured to receive one. I originally wanted (and still do) the rose gold tiara ring but tomorrow I am going christmas shopping and mum needs to measure my finger at pandora so I will still consider all my options and have a look around and see if there are any other rings that I prefer.

Philips Diamond Clean Pink Electric Toothbrush

A toothbrush isn't something you originally think of when someone asks what you want for christmas but I would love this toothbrush. I am one of those people who thinks brushing their teeth is a chore and doesn't enjoy doing it and usually can't be bothered but not only with an electric toothbrush will it make me more motivated but it will also clean my teeth so much better than a normal manual toothbrush.

Zoella Beauty & Zoella Lifestyle

I love all of zoes beauty products and the scents are amazing and would love to receive some. After the launch of her lifestyle range I have wanted the candles and room defusers so much! The Daisy Picking scent really appeals to me as it reminds me of when my mum and I used to sit on our drive way and make daisy chains. I also like the sound of lazy days, seaside stroll and homemade treats. 

Waffle Maker

I love waffles and whenever I go to cafes where you can order waffles that is the thing I order. I would love a waffle maker and would probably over use it for breakfast, lunch, dinner and everything else in between. 

Clothes

As it gets warmer we start wearing summery clothes. I have grown out of a lot of my summer clothes and would love to receive some clothes so I am not squeezing into stuff that doesn't fit me. 

That is my christmas Wishlist. I hope this helped you with ideas of what you could put on your Wishlist or what you could get any family or friends. I am posting again tomorrow so I will see you then!

Love You All

Kayla xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig