Thursday 29 December 2016

Boxing Day Haul 2016

Hey Guys! So today I will be sharing with you what I bought during the boxing day sales. If you don't know what boxing day is, its the day after christmas where in Australia we have mega sales (Australia's version of black Friday). I saved up for this very day for the whole year plus I did use some of the money I got for christmas so this was all bought with my own money and I got so many good things!

The first shop I went into was Lush. The lush I went to opened at 8 and when I arrived there at 7:50 there was already a line of about 10 people Thank god we got there when we did because as soon as we got inline so many people started arriving! Once it opened the store was super busy and was hard to move around! I ended up getting most the things I wanted except for I really wanted a Large Snow Fairy & Christingle Body Conditioner! I did end up getting a gift set with small snow fairy body conditioner but I wish I got a large pot! Lush was having 50% meaning everything I got was an absolute bargain and worth the money for sure!








500g bottle of bubbly shower gel because I am in love and it smells of oranges!


Snowie bubble bar inspired by david bowie looks amazing and smells really fruity


The cutest ever christmas penguin bubble bar which smells super fresh.


Peeping Santa Bubble Bar! Super cute and smells like a strawberry milkshake


Salt and Peppermint Bark Scrub which smells like candy canes and I absolutely love!


I absolutely love the body shop born lippy lip balms, they are one of my all time favourite lip balms! I picked up the raspberry and passion berry ones!


This was half price and surprisingly I love the honey mania scent (I hate the scent of honey) so I had to get this because I love baths!


I know it may seem weird that I got a heat pack when its summer here in australia but its super cute and was on sale!


I love waffles so I got a waffle maker so I can try making my own.


This cute top from cotton on with holes in the shoulders


\

A pj top from cotton on body with a lace cut out in the back


Comfy shorts from cotton on body



Bathers from cotton on body


The cutest phone case from sports girl!

Thats what I got on boxing day! All together it totalled to a much cheaper price than it may of seemed because most of these items were a complete bargain! I hope you enjoyed this post! This is my last post of 2016 so I just would like to say thank you for all your support this year! I will see you again soon in 2017! Until next year!

Love you all 

Kayla xx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig