Wednesday 21 December 2016

Christmas Tag // Christmas 2016

Hey everyone! 2 posts in one day! In this post I will be doing the christmas tag. I did this exact tag last christmas and I thought I would do it again to see if any of my answers have changed!


What is your favourite Christmas movie?

This one hasn't changed and Elf is still my favourite but another movie I found out I love is The Holiday! I know I didn't put the holiday in my favourite christmas movies blog post which I put up not long ago because I only watched it for the first time a couple of days ago and it is one of my favourites. 

Where do you usually spend christmas?

Every year is different for me as I rotate from going to my mums and my dads for christmas lunch but when I am at my mums everyone comes to our house and we have a roast and swim in the pool!

Favourite Christmas songs?

Baby its Cold Outside - Glee Cast
Holly Jolly Christmas - Michael Buble
Last Christmas - Ariana Grande 

Can you name all of the reindeer?

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donna, Blitzen and Rudolph (promise I didn't cheat)

Christmas tree: real or fake?

I have only ever had a fake tree but I really want to have a real tree for once and I think we are going to get one next year so I am super excited for that!

Do you like giving or receiving presents better?

I LOVE giving people presents and seeing them really happy and excited but I have to admit that I do love receiving and if you say you don't your lying haha.

Best present you have ever received?

Either my macbook air that I got 2 or 3 years ago or my iPhone 6s that I got last year. I have gotten so much use out of my laptop for watching movies, tv shows, Netflix, online shopping and blogging and obviously I have used my phone a lot!

Dream place to visit for christmas?

Definitely somewhere where its cold and snowing as I have only ever experienced a hot christmas.

Pro or fail wrapper?

I am not really sure, I wouldn't call my self a pro but I am definitely not a fail. I have gotten so much better this year and have wrapped every single present under my free except for my own of course!

What makes christmas special to you?

I love my whole family coming together and spending the day with each other. I also love decorating my tree and making other people happy when you give them a present they really love. 

Favourite christmas food?

Candy canes!

Do you open christmas presents Christmas Eve or christmas morning?

On christmas morning I open presents from my mum and step dad and later on after lunch we exchange gifts between the rest of the family. 

Thats it everyone! Only one more blogpost until 12 days of blogmas is over! Go check out the other blog post I put up today!

Love You All

Kayla xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig