Saturday 26 March 2016

Chocolate Here There & Everywhere


Happy Easter Everyone! Today is the only day of the year that you have a reasonable excuse to eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch, dinner & everything in between. I hope you stuff your face with  as much chocolate as you can and don’t worry about what other people say.
Easter to me means chocolate, hot cross buns, bunnies & lush so I thought I would share a couple of photos of these things for you beautiful people.

From Lush I picked up the Humpty Dumpty Bath Bomb, Which Came First Bath Bomb, Fluffy Egg Bubble Bar, Bunch of Carrots Bubble Bar and Bouncy Bunny shower jelly which is by far my favourite!






Sorry for this short post but as I am writing this I am actually on the plane to Thailand! I am so excited and am taking heaps of photos to put in a couple of blog posts for you guys!! Thank you so much for reading todays post! Leave a comment below telling me what is your favourite brand of chocolate, mine is either Cadbury or Lindt. 

Love You All

Kayla xx

Update: I am in Thailand! Wooooo! I haven't been feeling that well which totally sucks but other than that I have been having an amazing time. The weather is brilliant and we have been spending most days in the pool or relaxing. 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig