Monday 30 November 2015

Lush Love Lettuce Face Mask Review


Hello Lovelies!! Today I am doing my first ever beauty related post!! As you can tell from the title I am doing a review on the Love Lettuce Face Mask from Lush. I love Lush, I love their bath bombs, bubble bars, soaps, face masks and much more. I don't get much Lush Cosmetics since the closest Lush to me is an hour away. I don't like buying things from Lush online unless I have got it before especially with bath bombs and bubble bars because the main reason I choose that exact one is because of the smell (and colour) so when I do get some things I am so excited. About 2 weeks ago I got a face mask from Lush called Love Lettuce. 



For Starters Lush Face masks are amazing they are organic and so refreshing. Love Lettuce focuses on evening out the skin tone. Since I have parts of my face that are oily (chin and forehead) and parts that are dry (nose area) I wanted to even it out by trying out this face mask.



PRO: Very Refreshing & Relaxing. This Face mask is great for those hot days where you just want to relax with a cold face mask. It is also good for cold weather as well don't worry.

PRO: Does Help Even Out the Skin Tone. They don't lie it does but don't get sad if it doesn't work after one go, it took me 3 times or so for it to actually work. It has minimised my dry skin area which has made me much happier.

PRO: Great for selfies. As you can see it is a green colour so you can take a lot of crazy and silly selfies with friends. Great for a girls night.

CON: It might make you break out. I know that when my mum tried it, it made her break out so I guess this face mask is made for some people and some are not.

CON: You only have 3 weeks to use it. As with all of Lush’s Face masks you only have 3 weeks to use it before it goes out of date. I guess this is annoying if you are one of those people who only uses a face mask once a week like me. The tub is quite large which is both a pro and a con. My tip is to put a thick layer onto your face if you are one of those people who don't put on a facemark regularly (only once a week or less). If you are a person who wears a face mask 2-3 times a week lush face masks are great for you. You will get many uses.

CON: Hard to take off. Love Lettuce is really hard to take off. I use a wet face washer and actually have to scrub it taking a good 5 minutes. It sort of ruins the relaxed vibe and gets me quite annoyed but I like to normally put on a youtube video while taking it off and making it an event.

That is the end of this review. Over all I really like this face mask despite the cons. I would defiantly recommend getting this face mask or any of lush’s face masks. 

Leave a comment telling me your favourite face mask or lush product or even just say hi that would make my day. 

Love You All 

Kayla xoxo

PS: Can we just stop and look at my new PJ Top my mum bought me!!! Its so true!!! I love the colour, what it says and the cute little eyes are my favourite bit, they are glittery and its just amazingness. The set also comes with light pink cheetah print shorts. Thanks mum!!! Like Christmas is SOOO close. I have decorated my room already and putting up my tree this weekend. SO EXCITED!!! 

Twitter: kaylahxpe

Instagram: kaylahxpe
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig