Sunday 1 November 2015

Spring, Glorious, Spring



As it is currently Spring here in Australia I thought I would make use of the beautiful trees, plants & flowers. I love spring, I love the smell you get when your outdoors, that nice calming floral scent. Spring & Autumn are easily my favourite seasons since it doesn't have a certain weather it's never to hot, never too cold, some days hot, some days cold. Also I just love the name Spring, it just makes me think of flowers... Well, of course it does because of the season spring, if spring was called ding, the word ding would make me think of flowers (gosh Kayla your so dumb!) But basically I love spring, the setting, the scents and just the vibe of it. 












So that's my post for today, I hope you liked it. It would mean a lot if you commented saying your favourite season & why, again it would mean a lot!! Love you all xx

Kayla xoxo

Instagram: kaylahxpe
Twitter: kaylahxpe
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig