Friday 22 July 2016

Lush Christmas In July // 2016

Hey everyone, I was planning on putting up this blog post a couple of weeks ago but I totally forgot about it and only remembered about it until now! In this post I will be showing you a small haul plus reviews on majority of the Lush Christmas in July range. As I said I was hoping to put this post up a couple weeks ago when it just came out so it would help you if you wanted to pick up some things but luckily you still can but not for much longer.


If you are totally confused and thinking Christmas in July, what? In Australia we have christmas in summer meaning we don't get to use or try lush's products in the winter so every July lush Australia and new Zealand release a few limited edition christmas products! I didn't pick up every single product since I didn't really enjoy the scent but I have most of them to share with you

Lord Of Misrule Bath Bomb:


This bath bomb really surprised me, it is described to smell like vanilla, black pepper and patchouli which before smelling really turned me off but after smelling it, I loved it. You can't smell the pepper it is just a very overwhelming vanilla and patchouli, spicy scent which is great for the colder seasons in Australia. I have already used this bath bomb and it squirts out beautiful colours of pink, aqua, green and blue and surprisingly ends up turning your bath a pitch black/dark blue colour. I posted a photo of it in the water on my Instagram (@kaylahopeblog) so please go check it out.

Yog Nog Bath Bomb:



This bath bomb is a bit eh for me, some people love the smell some people hate it, I'm not either of them, its alright. Lush describes it to smell like spicy clove, soya yoghurt, ylang ylang and toffee. In my opinion it smells like the experimenter bath bomb but without the black pepper and less overpowering. It contains chunks of cocoa butter which will really moisturise and soften your skin.

Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb:

 


I didn't buy this bath bomb at first since it shares its scent with the Twilight Bath Bomb from the original line which a lot of people like but its not one of the scents I am in love with. After smelling it in store I ended up picking one up since it looks so amazing and after seeing so many photos on Instagram of it in the bath I picked one up anyway. It is scented with lavender and tonka which is meant to relax you and help you have a good nights sleep.

Drummers Drumming Reusable Bubble Bar:



This product was the product I was most excited for, firstly it looks amazing. If you don't know what a reusable bubble bar is it is a bubble bar on a stick where you can either run it under the running water or swish it in the water to create tons of bubbles, when done you can just sit it aside let it dry and reuse it again another time. This bubble bar is a bright pink on one side and bright yellow on the other, it smells like fresh strawberries and cream. It has little bells on the side and when rattled around they ding. This is probably my favourite product out of all of them and I definitely recommend picking one up whilst you still can.

Candy Mountain Bubble Bar:


This is the only product I had used prior to this new collection being released, it shares it scent with the creamy candy bubble bar which is a very sweet, candy scent. It shares it scent with the snow fairy shower gel which also came out with this collection but candy mountain is a lot less powerful and a lot more subtle. 

Baked Alaska Soap:


This soap firstly looks incredible when whole, it is shaped in a huge ball like a snowball and in the middle it is bright blue with chunks of pink, yellow and green. It has a very fresh and strong lemon scent which really helps wake you up in the morning and refresh you if it is a hot and stuffy day, I will be keeping this and using this product in the summer time and I wish I bought more than one chunk!

Angels Delight Soap:


I am in love with this soap and I am quite happy to say it is one of my favourites. It smells like berries and jelly beans and everything delicious. This was probably the product I wish I picked up more of since I only got 100g and I love it so much. I really hopes it comes out at christmas time later this year because if it does I will definitely pick up heaps more and so should you!

Rose Jam Shower Gel:


This shower gel shares its scent with the Rose Jam Bubbleroon and the Ro's Argan Body Conditioner from the original line which is a very strong rose floral scent. The hot steam in the shower makes the scent so strong and powerful and it feels like you are standing in a field of roses. This shower gel is so nice even my mum had to pick up a bottle for herself!

Snow Fairy Shower Gel:

This was one of the products I didn't pick up. It has a very over powering sweet scent which is too much for me but so many people love it and stock up like crazy. It is a bubble gum pink which suits the sweet bubble gum scent. This is a typical lush christmas exclusive and a lot of people adore it, if its still in the store near by you, you should go give it a sniff, you may love it or you may hate it.

Midnight Massage Bar:

This was another product I didn't pick up. Lush created massage bars which are basically solid bars filled with butters and oils that you can rub over your body and use instead of a lotion. Its scented with a typical fruity spicy christmas scent with fig, quince, carob and jasmin. I have heard a lot of amazing reviews on this product and is in a lot of peoples must haves. 

That is all for the Lush Christmas In July range for 2016. I would definitely recommend picking up a couple of these products whilst you still can either in store or online. I will try post another post sometime next week and it will probably be another lush haul (hint hint... my very first lush kitchen haul eep!).

Love You All

Kayla xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig