Wednesday 6 January 2016

My Summer Skincare Routine

About a year ago my face was in really bad condition, I had a really bad rash around my nose and I was breaking out really bad. I then started washing my face and developing a proper skincare routine. Since March last year my routine has changed because of trying new things and weather differences. Today I will we telling you my Summer Skincare Routine which I do twice a day.


The First Thing I do is wash my face for this I use The Body Shop Aloe Gentle Face Wash. Most of the products I use are from The Body Shop Aloe Kit which I received for Christmas. These products are perfect for Summer since they contain Aloe Vera which is great for sunburn. I apply the foaming face wash to my face and then I work it into my skin using The Body Shop Face Brush. After I finish cleaning my face I wipe it off using a cloth from the Body Shop which is probably the silkiest thing I have ever felt in my life.




Once Everything is washed off I use The Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner. I squirt a generous amount onto a Cotton Pad which you can get from basically any supermarket and wipe it all over my face.


The last step I do is Moisturise. I use The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Day Cream. This moisturiser is really thick and a little goes along way. It is very soothing and calm on the skin.


When I am having a Pamper Night which is once or twice a week I add a couple more steps to my Skincare Routine.

On a Pamper Evening I love to use a Facemask one of my favourites is the Cucumber Facemask from Montagne Jennesse. This facemask smells amazing & feels really refreshing on the skin. This facemask is also a peel off so you can get the wonderful satisfaction when you peel it off. 


Another thing I do once or twice a week is exfoliate. I use The Body Shop Tea Tree Squeaky Clean Scrub. This scrub spells like eucalyptus and I basically apply it to make face rubbing it in gently and leaving it on for a minute or so before washing it off.


So that is my Summer Skincare Routine, I hope you like it & I would defiantly recommend all of these products. I will be back again very soon with another post but for now good bye.

Love you all

Kayla xx
Share:

1 comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig