Saturday 2 January 2016

MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! This is my first post of 2016, the year where I will be improving my blog. As its my first post for the new year I thought I would start off telling you guys my New Years Resolutions. 

Be More Organised - As I said in my 'What I Got For Christmas' I really want to be more organised this year. I have 3 planners and 2 calendars which I will be using. I feel by jotting everything down it will make me more motivated to do everything, let alone remind me to do it.

Procrastinate Less - Along with 80% of the world I procrastinate ALOT! Of course you can not stop yourself from procrastinating full stop but you can do it slightly less. When I know I have a post going up tomorrow I should write it there & then. When I know I have homework do it then don't wait for the next day. 

Blog Post At Least Once a Week - During the year I am going to try post twice a week but sometimes its hard so I will make sure that there will always be at least one post up each week. I am aiming to really focus on my blog this year. For my birthday I will be buying a template which I believe will just boost my blog to the next level. I will be having so much better content, better photos, better writing & I can't wait for it all to happen!

Be More Happy - I want to smile more, not be as stressed, not worry as much. Quite self explanatory.

Make my Instagram Theme Goals - I have always wanted to have an Instagram Theme that people admire & find inspirational. I am currently taking heaps of photos for my theme that will probably be activated in about a weeks time. I am aiming for a bright theme (like @macbby11 or @adailydoseofmillie) that gives out a positive energy & happy vibe. I am so excited for it.

Those are my New Years Resolutions for this year. I will keep you updated on how I go and I really hope to stand by all of these.

Love You All

Kayla xx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig