Wednesday 30 December 2015

CHRISTMAS DAY IN MY LIFE!

Leading up to Christmas I had the amazing idea to do a Christmas Day In My Life where I take photos through out the day & then share them with you guys. My day started off quite bad, waking up with heatstroke but after sleeping for another 2 hours I felt a bit better. I didn't end up having Christmas Lunch since I didn't feel up to it but I still spend a whole lot of time with my family.















I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you would like to see other Day In My Lifes when its a special Day or I have a special occasion. This is my last ever post of 2015 so I would like to thank you guys for everything you have done this past month, I will see you in 2016!

Love You All

Kayla xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig