Tuesday 15 December 2015

10 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS?! | BLOGMAS DAY 15


I am back with another chatty post. I just got back from my Primary School Graduation. Everyone was dressed nicely & everyone had to make a speech. As School Captain I had to make an extra couple of speeches, one being nearly 4 minutes long. 

I can't believe there is only 10 days till Christmas only 10 days. This month is going so fast & I don't know if I like it or not. Christmas will be over before we know it & we will be living in 2016, wow thats sounds so weird. Its nearly 2016! I am nearly off to High School! 

I was meant to upload my Gift Guide for Him today but since I had my Graduation until quite late I have decided to upload that tomorrow. 

I finish school in 3 days, I will be leaving Primary School for the last time on Friday. So my posts from Friday, up until Christmas will probably be more planned out than my others & in more detail. 

ADVENT CALENDAR UPDATE:

The Body Shop:

Today I got another Shimmer Lotion in Frosted Cranberry.  

It is currently 10:20pm & I am really tired so I am going to say goodbye, I know this post was super short but if you are looking to read more check out my 14 other Blogmas Posts or you can wait for tomorrow. 

Love You All

Kayla xx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig