Tuesday 8 December 2015

CHRISTMAS WISHLIST | BLOGMAS DAY 8


I can't believe it is already the 8th of December & I haven't missed a single post (touchwood)! Today I decided to tell you guys what I want for Christmas. I am definitely not expecting to get everything on here not even one of them but if I did I would be so flipping happy & so lucky. I thought by telling you guys my Top 15 things on my Wishlist not only will it help my family know what to get me but it also might give you an idea of what you want.

My Number 1 thing is a Camera. I really enjoy blogging & I feel I will be doing it for a while. I currently take all my blog photos on either my iPad or my mums old phone (that has no sim so it is basically an iPod) & I really want to have better quality photos. I really want the Canon 70D Camera but I understand this camera is quite expensive & I would be happy with any other camera.

A Phone. In Australia it is common for 12 year olds to get a phone (not saying all do) & I turn 12 in just over a month. I am also off to high school & will be catching the bus to & from school so I would really love that way of contact. I really want the Rose Gold iPhone 6s in particular but would be happy with any other up to date phone. 

Another thing I would like is the Frends Layla Rose Gold Headphones. I have seen so many people have these headphones & I love the look of them. Someone I know also has a pair that I tried on & they are so comfortable!

Zoella Beauty Range. Zoe is defiantly one of my favourite you tubers & since I heard about her beauty range I have wanted some so badly.

Tri-Pod. If I do end up getting a camera I will be stepping up my writing & my photos. I feel another aspect to taking fantastic photos is to have a tripod. If you are trying to taken phones by yourself or just any photo where you need to keep the camera straight & still a tri-pod is great for.

Tanya Burr Cosmetics Nail Polishes & Lip Glosses. As you know from all my other Blogmas Posts I was lucky enough to get the Tanya Burr Advent Calendar. I have received 2 lip glosses & 1 Nail Polish so far & love them all. They are really good quality & look wonderful. If I received more of Tanyas Nail Polishes & Lip Glosses I would be delighted.

Lush. I love Lush it is definitely one of my favourite stores but my closest Lush Store is an hour away & is quite hard to get to. I would love some more of Lush's Products including their bath bombs, bubble bars, facemasks, soaps & more!

Clothes. Clothes is probably one of my favourite things to receive for Christmas. It is the start of summer, don't have much to wear but then you receive things appropriate to the weather. This year I really want some dresses since I don't have many. I love wearing dresses so much but don't have any to wear.

Shoes. Another simple one. This year especially I would like some new converse, flats & sandals.

Books. I really enjoy reading but I don't have the money to splurge on a couple of books so for this Christmas I have asked for some. I would especially like books by youtubers such as Love Tanya by Tanya Burr, Username:EVIE by Joe Sugg & Binge by Tyler Oakley. I also would like some beauty books such as the Style & Beauty books by Lauren Conrad.

Room Decor. My room is my little place wear I feel calm & relaxed & I love decorating it. In my room at the moment I have alot of mis match things & I really want to start a theme & get everything to go together. I really want my room to have a theme of white, pastel pink, rose gold & maybe a light/pale wood. So if I received any room decor that would go with this theme I would be in my element.

Pyjamas. I love Pyjamas, on the weekend I just live in them. Going into the warmer weather I don't have many summery pyjamas so thats what I'm asking for this Christmas.

Bathers/Swimwear. As I said earlier it is going into the hotter weather, where you always go to the pool & the beach. I got a couple of pairs of bathers last year that I absolutely love but I have sadly out grown them. 

Candles. I love candles, lighting them & letting a wonderful scent fill the room. I would really like to try out some Bath & Body Works Candles or Yankie Candles but they are hard to access since I live in Australia.

The last thing on my wishlist (that I am going to share with you guys) is the Clarisonic Mia 2. If you don't know what a Clarisonic is, it is basically a machine that you use on your face to deeply cleanse your face. Since I am breaking out quite badly I feel like this would be perfect for getting in & unclogging my pores.

ADVENT CALENDAR UPDATE:

TANYA BURR:

Today I got another Nail File, again it isn't that exciting but I am definitely not disappointed

THE BODY SHOP:

Today I got an eyelash curler. I am really happy with this gift since I always get told that I have really long lashes but they are completely straight.

Thats it for today guys! I just wanted to point out again that I do not expect to get one or any of these things & if I did I would be the luckiest 11 year old in the world. Talk to you guys tomorrow!

Love You All

Kayla xx




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig