Thursday 24 December 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! | BLOGMAS DAY 24

Sadly today is the last Blogmas Post of 2015. But tomorrow is Christmas!! OMG! These 24 days have gone so fast like literally it still feels like the 1st.  

I don't know how I got here with out failing to post it is quite unbelievable. I am one of the most forgetful & can't be bothered arable (?) person (does that make sense). I need to thank my friend Summer, not only has she reminded me everyday day & hyped me up for each & every post she was lovely enough to post my post yesterday. I was at my dads & could sadly not press publish on my post, the schedule tool was going weird so I asked Summer to post it for me. She had the memory & the heart to post it for you guys & myself. I would not of successfully completed Blogmas with out her.

Thank you everyone who has read my posts, I hope you have been enjoying them & come back regularly to see a new post.

I was planning on posting tomorrow but I am moving it back to Boxing Day (as I said in a post a while ago) also moving my post for the 26th a day back. I am probably going to post every 3-4 days in the new year since I still go to school & would struggle to post every single day of the year. 

I hope every single one of you have a wonderful Christmas. Because 'Its the most wonderful time of the year" (by the way when you read that line you are meant to sing it). If you don't celebrate Christmas I wish you a happy & enjoyable holidays. Make sure to follow my Instagram & Twitter which are both @kaylahxpe to keep updated Christmas Day & maybe get a sneak peak of what I get. See you in 2 days!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

LOVE YOU ALL

Kayla xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig