Thursday 10 December 2015

THOUGHTS - T SWIFT TOMORROW | BLOGMAS DAY 10



I literally am so surprised that I have made it to the 10th without missing a post, its incredible. I just felt like chatting with you guys today just telling you my thoughts & whats going on in my life! My timetable has been completely muddled up! There are days where I look to see what I will be writing & I just say to myself "I don't want to write that today" so I go through my timetable & choose something else. 

Tomorrow I have a Christmas Themed dress up day at school & us Grade 6's are basically doing random activities all day! But the most exciting thing is after school I am going to... THE TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT! I am so excited! My mum got me the tickets for my birthday/christmas last year & it is finally time & IM SO EXCITED!

I have really been enjoying posting everyday but I don't think I would be able to do it 365 days a year. I feel like after Blogmas is over I will be posting around 2-3 times a week depending on how busy I am. 

I thought I would give you a couple of hints on my next couple of posts. There will be guides, recipes & a little bit about me. 


ADVENT CALENDAR UPDATE:

Tanya Burr:

Today In Tanya's Advent Calendar I got a heart shaped compact mirror which I absolutely love.



The Body Shop:

Today In The Body Shop Advent Calendar I got a red heart shaped soap which I will not even attempt to describe the scent of but it smells AMAZING!


I know this post is quite shorter than my others but I will be back again tomorrow with another post.

Love You All

Kayla xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig