Monday 8 February 2016

January Favourites

Hello! Today I will be sharing with you my January Favourites! I will tell you everything I was loving last month and I also have some exciting news at the end so make sure to read until the end!


The First Thing I have been loving is the OGX Coconut Water Shampoo & Conditioner. These products not only smell amazing but they also wash your hair very well and leave your hair less greasy than other shampoos and conditioners. The shampoo foams really well and if you can't tell I have nearly finished both bottles.


I have been loving quite a few products from Zoellas Beauty Range one being the Zoella Beauty Scrubbing Me Softly Body Scrub. First off this is probably one of my all time favourite scents! It smells absolutely amazing! It also is a fantastic scrub. It isn't too harsh and it leaves your legs feeling so soft, clean and wonderful. As she will be replacing the tutti fruity line I will be stocking up on these for sure.


Another thing I have been loving from Zoellas Beauty Range is the Zoella Beauty Candy Cream Softening Body Lotion. I used this after using the scrub in the shower and it is absolutely amazing. It has the same scent as the scrub and also contains small pink bursting beads that burst when applied to the skin. This is a moisturiser where you only have to use a little and it goes a long way. It dries really quickly and doesn't leave your body sticky which is something I look for in a moisturiser.


Next thing I have loved is the Zoella Beauty Foam Sweet Foam Shower Gel. This has the same scent as the other 2 and lathers amazingly. You only have to use a tiny bit and it foams up making it easier and funner. It has a beautiful pink pearled effect which looks amazing!


Another Shower Gel I have loved is the Zoella Soak Opera Bath Soak and Shower Gel. This has an amazing floral and fresh scent that is great for waking you up in the morning. This is also a bath soak meaning you can squirt some in you bath and it creates loads of fluffy bubbles. 


The last Zoella Beauty Product I have been loving is the Zoella Beauty Solid Fragrance. This has the same scent as the soak opera and is perfect for travelling. Last month since it was the holidays I went camping a lot and went for sleepovers at friends houses. This was the perfect thing to take as I wasn't scared of it breaking in my bag.


I love lush and having a relaxing bath. Last month there was a lot of cold days so I had a lot of baths. I loved using The Comforter Bubble Bar as it is one of my favourite lush products. It smells amazing! And makes your water a wonderful purple colour along with fluffy white bubbles.


Another fragrance I have loved is the Ariana Grande Perfume, this smells amazing! It lasts all day long but be warned if you spray too much it does get a bit overpowering and cause a headache. 


I absolutely love lip balms, I own millions and couldn't live without them. One of my favourites is the  Models Prefer Lip Balm in the flavour melon. This works amazingly and tastes wonderful. I have also nearly finished this and will need to purchase another!


In the Summer time I walk around bare foot a lot making my feet get really flaky and disgusting so I have been using the Soap & Glory Heel Genius. You basically apply this to your feet then put some socks on and let the gel soak in. This works amazing and really helps clear those disgusting flaky feet.


The Last thing I have been loving is Love Tanya By Tanya Burr. This is easily one of my favourite books my favourite chapter being the baking chapter (I can't wait for Tanya Bakes). It has many chapters some focusing on her childhood, skincare, hair, confidence, youtube etc. I would defiantly recommend reading this book as I guarantee you will love it.


That Is the end of this post! Tomorrow I am getting my blog template meaning my blog will be down for a while (could be up to a day) so if you are trying to access my blog and are having trouble its because my template is being installed. I hope you enjoyed this very long and chatty post! I will talk to you very very soon!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig