Saturday 20 February 2016

What I Got For My Birthday 2016

Hello Everybody! Today I am here with the very long overdue Birthday Haul. I turned 12 on the 31st of January so yes this is quite late but I was still receiving presents up until yesterday. First off I would like to thank everyone for the amazing Birthday Wishes. I received so many comments and messages on Instagram wishing me a happy birthday which were amazing. I am not trying to brag at all but I had a couple of people ask me to do this post so I am here doing it.

From my mum I got....

First thing I got was the Frends Layla Rose Gold Headphones. I only received these yesterday since we ordered them online and took a while to come. Since I haven't had them for long I have used them that much but they look so cute and gorgeous and they are so comfortable.


I got Miranda Sings book Selp-Self which I am already 3/4 and it is so amazing and hilarious. I read it when I am feeling down and it lifts me up and makes me laugh.


I got the Zoella Beauty Rose Gold Vanity Case and omg this is so amazing. When Zoe showed this in one of her videos I fell in love with it and knew I wanted it. I am currently using this to keep all my skincare stuff in but also use it as a travel toiletry bag.


I got a couple of skincare products from The Dermalogica Clear Start Range. This Range focuses on troubled teenage skin which is perfect for me. I have already used all these products multiple times and they are all amazing and really helping my skin clear up.


I got a pair of the Black & White Nike Rosches. I wear these as just casual shoes and when I go for walks and since its going into Autumn here in Australia these will be my go to shoes along with my converse.



I got a pair of very cute bathers from City Beach Australia. They are so cute and can't wait to wear them when I go to Thailand in a few weeks.


The last thing I got from my mum is a very cute backpack. I really wanted a backpack that I could wear casually wherever I go and this is perfect.




From my family I got...

Most of my family gave me money which I have already spent and will be showing you what I got in a post going up later today!

I got this really cute Rose Gold Frame from Typo and it matches my room perfectly. Truth is at the moment I have like 6 photo frames in my room with no photos so I need to find some photos to put in my frames.



I got this really cute Trinket Tray from Typo that has a K on it. The colours on the tray really match my room and I use it to put little bits and bobs such as hair ties, earrings and other jewellery.


I got this Drink Bottle from Typo. It is a square yes I know weird but it is quite cool at the same time. I got the blue one that says 'Dare to Dream Big' and I have been using this to drink out of?


From my friends I got...

I got this very cute print out that says 'Just Another Dreamer' which is so cute and I need to get a bigger frame to fit this and put it on my desk.


I got this very cute gold necklace from Frankie Says Relax that says Dreamer and it is so simple yet lovely.



I got this cute Notes Notebook from Kikki K. I needed another notepad and this one is so cute and looks lovely sitting on my desk.


I also got 3 matching fine liner pens from Kikki K which I write with. Obviously.


That is everything I got for my Birthday. I absolutely love everything I got and am super grateful. I am posting again today so stay tuned for another post later on.

Love You All

Kayla xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig