Thursday 4 February 2016

Drawing in the Sand!


Hello Everyone! Long time no blog hey! Im so sorry for not posting for a while but I am back with another post! I was planning on putting up my "What I Got For My Birthday" (my birthday was last Sunday) but I haven't received everything yet so I will post when I have got everything. A while ago I went to the beach and I decided to draw in the sand and take photos so here I am showing you my basic pieces of art.









I will also like to bring to your attention that my blog will be down for a day or 2 next week since I am getting a new blog template!!!! Make sure to follow my Instagram and twitter which are both @kaylahopeblog so you know when it goes down and when its back up! I will see you in a post sometime next week! 

Love You All

Kayla xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig