Thursday 21 January 2016

Q&A With Kayla

Hello Everyone! Today I will be doing a Q&A. I am actually going camping with one of my friends until tuesday and won't be able to post so I thought I would quickly put up a post today before I leave.  Over on Instagram I asked you to ask me some questions and today I will be answering them for you!



@sunnyloves asked....

If you could be anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?

This is a hard one. I would definitely want to be a celebrity of some sort. Maybe someone like Ashley Benson and spend a day filming on set of Pretty Little Liars. But I love Nina Dobrev, she is travelling with friends and relaxing and she is gorgeous. So either Ashley Benson or Nina Dobrev.

Who inspires you?

As a blogger definitely Zoella she has become so successful and I love her blog.

Current Favourite Clothing Store?

I am currently loving City Beach. It is an Australian store which has a lot of surf brands and I have been regularly scrolling online adding things to my cart (not buying anything though). I also have been loving Cotton On & Ghanda!

Favourite Song?

Whenever someone asks me this question it usually takes me ages to answer. I am sitting here scrolling through my spotify, no idea about my answer... After changing my mind about 10 times I have gone with 'Never Forget You By Zara Larsson & MNEK'

@mylifeasmilly asked...

Favourite Hot Drink?

Definitely either a Hot Chocolate or Chai Latte.

Favourite thing to blog about?

I definitely love these kind of posts where its more chatty but I also love just going places taking loads of photos and sharing them with you!

Favourite Holiday Destination?

I would have to say Thailand. I have been to Thailand 3 times and going again in March. We have stayed at the same resort all 3/4 times and I have a friend named Jump who works at the Pool Bar.

@vibeslikevogue asked...

What would be your go to Summer Outfit?

I am actually having 2 posts about Summer Outfits coming soon but definitely just a cute jumpsuit with flats or converse.

@elliekateblog asked...

Why do you like fashion/Whats your favourite thing about it?

I love going shopping and finding clothes that I love, matching things together and finding outfits that I become obsessed with. 

Thats all the questions I will be answering today! As I said I am going camping with my best friend Molly until Tuesday and won't be able to post but I will be checking Instagram & Twitter and posting a couple of photos whilst I'm there. Make sure to follow me on Instagram & Twitter my username is @kaylahopeblog so you know when I am doing another Q&A. 

Love You All

Kayla xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig