Wednesday 20 January 2016

Interview with Sunny Loves

The other day my friend Summer and I decided to interview each other for each others blogs. I asked Summer (also know as Sunny Loves) a few questions that I will be sharing with you today. 


Tell us a bit about yourself?

Summer: My name is Summer & I have a blog called Sunny Loves. I am 11 years old & I like taking photos, reading & writing.

What is your favourite possession? 

Summer: Can it be a person?

Me: Nope

Summer: I'm not sure... My iPad because it has all my photos on it

What is your all time favourite Blog Post?

Summer: Umm... Im not sure because I have done a lot of Blogmas blog posts. It is probably one off my old blog... I'm not sure... I like my 'What I Got For Christmas'.

What is you least favourite Blog Post?

Summer: Ohhhh... Probably my Christmas Eve Post

Are there any bloggers you look up to? Who?

Summer: Yes, Victoria From InTheFrow, Zoella & Tanya Burr

Favourite Hobbies?

Summer: Uh I don't know, Dancing, Taking Photos. Im not really sure, I don't do much with my time to be honest, I'm mostly sleeping. Sleeping probably

How would you describe your blog in 3 words?

Summer: Uh Girly, well it's not THAT Girly, Lifestyle, I'm not sure. *Long Pause* Fun I guess, Loving because its Sunny LOVES [haha] & well I have a lot of christmassy posts so probably Christmas because more than half of my posts are Christmas related.

What are some of you goals for your blog?

Summer: Probably to get regular comments and to have people regularly read my blog

Anything unusual or interesting you would like to share about yourself?

Summer: Well you know, but I haven't shared it on my blog. I have a heart condition.

Favourite thing about blogging?

Summer: Probably seeing/reading other peoples blogs & being creative.

Those are all the questions I asked Summer, Summer also asked me a few questions so if you would like to see them make sure to go check out her blog. She has amazing content and her template looks amazing.

Love You All 

Kayla xx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig