Monday 22 February 2016

BIRTHDAY MONEY HAUL!

I don't know if anyone has done this before but today I will be doing a Birthday Money Haul. For my birthday I received quite a lot of money so I went out and spent it all, whoops... And today I am going to tell you what I bought!!

Ok so I spend about 90% of my money at lush which to you may seem ridiculous but I love everything I got and I got a lot so I am not going to go into description or this post will be so long! I will just tell you the name of the product and the scent then you can go on the website and have a look at the description because honestly they would describe it way better than me!

I got the Sunnyside Bubble Bar which smells really fruity and is super glittery.


I got the Sex Bomb Bath Bomb which has an amazing floral scent.


I got the Avobath Bath Bomb which smells like lemongrass.


I got the Space Girl Bath Bomb which has a scent I don't really know how to explain... Sort of sweet.


I got the Lover Lamp Bath Bomb which is a Valentines Day Limited Edition Product. It smells like Sweet Vanilla.


I got the Frozen Bath Bomb which smells fruity and ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!


I got the Intergalactic that looks and smells amazing but not sure how to describe the scent really...


I got the Milky Bath Bubble Bar which has a very comforting and relaxing creamy scent. (my new favourite bubble bar)



I got the Brightside Bubble Bar which smells like pure oranges.


I got the Pop in the Bath Bubble Bar which has a scent in between sweet and floral.


I got the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar which smells really sweet and like candy.


I got the Pink Flamingo Bubble Bar which looks super cute and smells super sweet.



I got the Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar which again is from the Valentines Day Line and has a super strong lavender scent.


The last bath product I got is the Rose Jam Bubble Roon that smells like roses.


I got The Comforter Shower Cream that sadly doesn't smell like the Comforter Bubble Bar but like Sour Patch Lollies.


I got the Mint Julips Lip Scrub that smells exactly like Choc Mint Ice-cream and does a great job at moisturising your lips.


I got the Roses All The Way Soap which is also from the Valentines Day Collection and smells very floral yet its very faint.


The last thing I got from lush is the whoosh shower jelly which I unfortunately don't have a photo of but it is basically a blue blob of jelly made from shower gel and smells like lemon.

I went to Cotton On which is a clothing store and picked up this really cute white muscle tank and this Maroon Red Cardigan that has winged arms.




I went to Factorie and got the cutest Army Green Jacket which I absolutely love.



The very last thing I got is this t-shirt from ICE that says 'On Wednesdays We Wear Pink' which if you are a mean girls fan like me you would understand.



That is everything I bought with my birthday money, I do understand it is quite ridiculous and I got a lot but I love everything! I will see you very very soon with another post!

Love You All

Kayla xx 
Share:

1 comment

  1. I have but one thing to say. Well two actually. Happy late birthday and that is a LOT of lush products!

    Nice post :)
    Erin - http://bobblegary.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig