Sunday 3 July 2016

June Favourites // 2016

Hello Everyone! Again as I promised I am here again with another post. Since June is now over and July has begun I thought I would share with you my June Favourites! 


Dermalogica Clear Start Skincare Range: I am not going to speak much about this since I did a whole post about each individual product yesterday but after using this for a few months I have noticed a real difference in my skin. This range focuses on oily, troubled and spot proned skin. 


Lush Soak & Float Shampoo Bar: Again I won't talk to much about this since I did a whole separate post reviewing and talking about this product but this is absolutely amazing. This product has resulted in a huge difference in my hair and scalp. This product is made to help a flaky and dry scalp which is exactly what I have, after using this for just over a month my scalp has improved a lot!


Tresemme Keratin Smooth Conditioner: This conditioner focuses on straightening your hair and removing as much frizz as possible and it certainly does. This product works best paired with the matching shampoo but yolo. I apply this to the ends of my hair after shampooing with the soak and float shampoo bar and after letting it air dry I have noticed my hair has a lot less frizz with just some natural large waves. 


Lush Milky Bar Soap: This soap isn't the most interesting looking soap but it has an amazing scent. This soap has a very creamy and milky scent (shares the same scent as milky bar bubble bar) which I have been loving this winter. This soap creates a very thick and creamy lather which I really love and I find super moisturising.


Lush Roses All The Way Soap: This soap is apart of the Valentines day collection that came out in February and it has a very faint rose/floral scent. This soap is super duper creamy and the lather is creates is soo creamy and moisturising. This soap looks so cute and is in the shape of a heart with a rose imprint. This soap is wonderful and I hope it comes out again next year.


Palmolive Milk & Honey Shower Milk: This shower milk is basically a moisturising soap/shower gel. It smells really calming, soothing and relaxing which I really love and it leaves my skin super moisturised.


Lush D'fluff Shaving Soap: Firstly this shaving soap smells amazing, it smells exactly like fresh strawberries as it actually contains fresh strawberries. This shaving soap is amazing as it removed all the hair on my legs and shaves me from cutting myself in 50 different places.


The Body Shop Shea Butter Body Butter: I received this small pot in my Body Shop Advent Calendar last Christmas. It doesn't have that much of a smell it just smells super creamy and buttery in a good way. If you don't know what a body butter is, it is basically a very thick moisturiser/lotion that is very moisturising and I promise it is. I use this after my bath and showers and it makes my skin super soft.

Zoella Beauty Wonder Hand Hand Cream: During the winter my hands get super dry meaning I always have to have a good hand cream with me. This hand cream smells so good and I am absolutely in love with it. I apply it before I go to sleep and it does not leave my hands greasy but when I wake up my hands are super soft.


Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub: Along with my hands during the winter my lips get super dry. If you don't know what a lip scrub is, it is basically a flavoured sugar scrub which you rub on your lips and then you lick it off. This one is choc mint flavoured and tastes exactly like choc mint ice-cream when you lick it off. I then apply lip balm and it leaves my skin super soft.


Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow Peach Lip Balm Tint: I love maybellines baby lips products. This lip balm has a beautiful coral pink colour to it which tints your lips when applied. It leaves my lips super soft and moisturised but it also leaves a beautiful colour. 


Maybelline Baby Lips Antioxidant Berry Lip Balm: I absolutely love this lip balm. It tastes amazing and leaves my lips super moisturised. I always apply this lip balm after the scrub and it makes my lips look and feel superb.


Kim Kardashian Perfume: I actually can't read the name to this since its in cursive and really hard to read but I think it says "Fleur Fatale". I don't really like the packaging/bottle this perfume is in but it smells lovely so I don't really mind. I don't really know how to describe this scent, in my opinion it just has a really strong 'perfume' scent.


Gossip Girl: I actually watched this whole 6 season series in less than 3 weeks. It is so good and I am actually so sad I finished it. If you have never heard of Gossip Girl it is basically a TV show based on a online website called Gossip Girl which spreads gossip about Manhattan manly the 'elite' to the rest of New York. I would definitely recommend watching this because it is so so good.

That is it for this post. I hope you enjoyed and I will see you next week for another post.

Love You All

Kayla xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig