Saturday 2 July 2016

My Skincare Routine // Dermalogica Clear Start Range

Hello Everyone! As I promised I am here with another post! Today I will be sharing with you my updated skincare routine. At one stage my skin was in terrible condition and after receiving some Dermalogica products for my birthday in January my skin has cleared up and improved incredibly. Today I will be sharing with you my morning skincare routine, nighttime skincare routine and some products I use when I am giving myself and my skin a pamper. 


The Dermalogica Clear Start Range focuses on oily & spot prone teenage skin. It includes natural ingredients that help clear the skin and get rid of as many spots as possible.

MORNING:


Cleanse: The first thing I do in the morning is cleanse my face, to do this I use the Dermalogica Clear Start Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash. This breakout fighting, foaming wash clears away dead skin cells, dirt and excess oils that clog pores and cause breakouts. You can use this wash on your face, back or neck or wherever needs deep cleansing. This cleanser contains Salicylic Acid which dives deep into pores clearing dead skin cells and trapped oils which help wipe out existing and future breakouts.


Tone: To tone I use the Dermalogica Clear Start Breakout Clearing All Over Toner. This toner is in a spray bottle so all you have to do is spritz it all over your face or body. This unique mist-all-over purifying toner controls excess oils and helps eliminate breakouts on the face and body. Refreshing extracts help cool and revive the skin. This toner also included Salicylic Acid which is combined with Sesame Seed Extract to help minimise the surface oils that cause breakouts.


Treatment: Before moisturising I apply the Dermalogica Clear Start Breakout Clearing Daytime Treatment. This daily lightweight moisturiser and powerful pimple-preventing treatment in one helps wipe out breakouts before they emerge. This moisturiser and treatment in one helps clear persistent congestion and breakouts.


Moisturise: To moisturise I use the Dermalogica Clear Start Oil Clearing Matte Moisturiser. This moisturiser both minimises oil and shine in one. This ultra light, non-greasy hydrating formula controls oily areas like the nose and forehead for an all-over matte finish. SPF helps shield against the UV rays that can make breakouts worse and cause dark spots. Special botanical oil-absorbers act like micro sponges to minimise shine, while moisturisers keep skin hydrated. 


NIGHTTIME:

To start my night time skincare routine I cleanse and tone with the same products I use in the morning time.

Moisturise: To moisturise at night I use the Dermalogica Clear Start Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment. This invisible treatment absorbs quickly then works all night to fight breakouts. Rest easy as it purifies to ensure you awake with less congestion, fewer breakouts and reduced redness. 


Spot Treatment: After moisturising I like to use the Dermalogica Clear Start Breakout Clearing Emergency Spot Fix. All you do is apply a tiny amount of this treatment on your spots and let it soak in over night. SIMPLE! This treatment helps minimise and clear your spots and breakouts so you awake with clearer and fresher skin.


Treatment: I actually have a thing called dermatitis around my nose area so I have to apply this cream called Dermaid. I don't apply this every single night since it is quite strong but when my nose looks bad I do. 


PAMPER:

On nights I like to pamper myself I sometimes use a couple of extra products.

EXFOILIATE: About once a week I like to exfoliate my face, to do this I use The Body Shop Tea Tree Squeaky Clean Scrub. This scrub is suitable for blemished skin and helps unclog pores without over drying the skin.


FACEMASKS: I love using facemasks and recently there are 2 which I have really been loving and after using I have noticed a difference in my skin.

One of the facemasks is the Dermalogica Clear Start Breakout Clearing Cooling Masque. This masque focuses on turning down redness and clearing breakouts whilst a cooling sensation refreshes and soothes.

The other face mask is the Montagne Jennesse Green Tea Peel Off Face Mask. I mainly love this face mask since its a peel off meaning its so much easier to take off and I absolutely love the sensation of peeling it off. Don't you? This facemark contains green tea to uplift, ginger for its reviving properties and freshly squeezed lemon to reveal a deep cleansed, toned and radiant complexion. Also a plus, this facemask smells absolutely amazing.


That is it for this post. Congrats for making it to the end since this was a very long post and actually took me about 45 minutes to write! Anyway I will see you tomorrow with another post!

Love You All

Kayla xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig