Wednesday 14 December 2016

My Favourite Christmas Movies // Christmas 2016

Hello everyone! Today I will be sharing with you my favourite christmas movies. I absolutely love watching christmas movies and I thought I would share with you the ones I watch over and over again every year!


Elf: an absolute classic and one of my favourites! Basically if you haven't seen Elf, you totally should but basically it's based on a human character named Buddy who is played by Will Ferrel. He was raised by elves in the North Pole and once he grows up he travels to New York on a mission to find his biological father. A very funny, sweet and warm hearted movie!

The Santa Clause: another classic! I love all 3 but the first is my favourite! On christmas eve Scott Calvin caught Santa on his roof causing him to fall off the roof and die... Scott put on the costume and there was declared the new father christmas. The first movie is based about his transformation and his growing relationship with his son Charlie. Super festive and cheerful!

Home Alone 2: Home Alone 2 begins with a young boy accidentally boarding the wrong flight and ends up going to New York whilst the rest of his family is in Florida. He there is stuck in a hotel when he reunites with the crooks... 

Fred Claus: I watched Fred Claus for the first time this year and fell in love. The movie is based on Fred Claus who is the brother of Saint Nicholas Claus (Santa). After requesting money from his brother, Fred is told he has to work for it at the North pole. 

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation: absolutely hilarious! Along with the rest of the series, the movie is based on a family going on a vacation, this one being christmas related. I recommend watching this movie as I find it a classic!

Love Actually: Love Actually focuses in on multiple separate peoples lives which are all somehow connected. Super festive, cheerful and happy!

I am posting again tomorrow so make sure to follow me on Instagram (@kaylahopeblog) to know when its up!

Love You All

Kayla xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig