Monday 19 December 2016

The Night Before Christmas Candle // Christmas 2016

Hey guys! Today I will be reviewing The Night Before Christmas from Glasshouse Australia. I purchased this candle from Peter Alexander because it smells absolutely amazing!













This candle is described to smell like 'Dancing Sugar Plums'. Personally I have never smelt dancing sugar plums let alone sugar plums so I can't really tell you if the scent matches the description or not.  It does say it has blackcurrant, lemon and lavender and I can kind of smell the blackcurrant and subtle lavendar. I can say that the scent isn't that strong meaning I could smell it all day but it still makes my whole house smell amazing.

When burning this candle for the first time you have to let it burn for at least 4 hours, after doing so and leaving the house for about 10 minutes and entering back in the whole house smelt like the candle even though it was just burning in my room. 

I absolutely love this candle and I have burned this candle for about 7-8 hours and it hasn't shrunken much! The only annoying thing about this candle (along with all of the glasshouse candles) is that you have to cut the wick to 7 mm before each use but it doesn't take too long. 

This is an amazing candle and I would recommend going and getting it whilst you still can. Even if you don't like the scent you should still get a candle from the glasshouse as all their candles are amazing!

Love You All

Kayla xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kayla Hope | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig